Inch Loss Body Wrap
New to Slimming Solutions, Boot Camp Body Inch Loss Body Wrap Kit – a powerful way to lose inches in 1 hour and effective for last minute inch loss.
Boot Camp Body Wraps are easy to use and are a quick and convenient way to see visible inch loss body wrap results after just one treatment.
This body wrap works by compressing the soft tissue on the tummy, buttocks, upper arm and hip area by using Elasticated compression bandages to ‘lift’ and ‘shape’ the body. At the same time, the clay minerals cleanse and purge the body of toxins stored between the fat cells, leaving your body feeling firmer, smoother and silky soft.
The body contouring clay is a pure and natural solution which contains volcanic clay detoxifier. This is a medicinal powdered clay which derives from deposits of weathered volcanic ash. It is one of the most effective natural detoxifying agents available containing over 70 trace minerals to help detoxify your body, tighten loose tissue, improve cellulite and can result in exceptional and lasting inch loss.
You can also use this inch loss body wrap on your face or neck however as this is a sensitive area we recommend you only remain in the wrap for 10-20 minutes.
Inch Loss Body Wrap Benefits:
– Tightens loose skin or stretch marks after pregnancy
– Tones the upper arm area
– Eliminates toxins from the body
– Stays as firm as possible whilst dieting
– Maintains your overall shape and firmness
– Fits into clothing that is currently too tight
Inch Loss results in as little as 60 minutes…
We have two amazing home treatment kits available which contain either a 500ml or 1 litre tub of body contouring clay along with compression bandages, a tape measure and an instruction leaflet with results chart to record your inch loss results. Please see below our two body wrap kit packs and how you can buy 1 bottle of Slim Bomb for only £19.99.
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Regular Size Pack
Ideal for personal pampering sessions at home, this regular body wrap kit includes enough clay and bandages for approximately 6 full body treatments or 30 partial body treatments.
Compared to other body wraps on the market which offer 4 to 8 partial body wrap treatments for around £40, you will see what fantastic value the Boot Camp Body Wraps are.
Regular Pack Includes:
– 500ml tub of body contouring clay
– 3 Compression Bandages
– Boot Camp Body Tape Measure
– An Instruction Leaflet with results chart
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Regular Pack is only £39.99!
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Size
Ideal for top spas and beauty salons, this spa size body wrap kit includes enough clay and bandages for approximately 12 full body treatments or 60 partial body treatments.
This 1 Litre size pack would cost you around £500-£600 in a spa, but at Slimming Solutions you can buy these body wrap treatments at a much more affordable price.
We usually reserve these for our spa clients; however we do have limited stocks available of this superb value for money 1 Litre tub – just for you spa lovers!
Spa Size Pack Includes:
– 1 Litre tub of body contouring clay
– 3 Compression Bandages
– Boot Camp Body Tape Measure
– An Instruction Leaflet with a results chart
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Pack is only £69.99!
Special Offer – Buy our Boot Camp Body Wrap and add Slim Bomb Weight Loss Pills for only £19.99 – saving a massive 50%!!
Inch Loss Body Wrap – Directions For Use:
– Simply dry brush or exfoliate the areas you wish to treat. (Optional).
– Then ensure the area to be treated is clean and dry and no creams or lotions are on the skin so that the pores are open and are ready to receive the clay.
– You then must decide which areas you wish to wrap. You may want to wrap your full body, just a partial area or spot treatments. For full body wraps we recommend you start at the ankle and work upward wrapping the entire body and partial body wraps could include your legs, arms, stomach or hips.
– Simply measure each body part and record the results. The tape measure should be wrapped firmly on dry skin, but not too tight. We advise you always stand in the same position (arms up or down) for accurate re-measuring after the wraps.
– Smooth a thin layer of clay (approximately 2mm thick) over the whole area to be treated, massaging firmly into the skin, then apply the bandages (warmed, if possible) on the lowest part of the body and work upwards, wrap the bandages firmly but not too tight.
– Then put on a blanket or a arm warm robe and relax in the wrap for 60 minutes (or 10-20 minutes if wrapping your face or neck).
– After 60 minutes remove the bandages in reverse order. You can wash the bandages and re-use them for your next body wrap treatment.
– Finally, re-measure all of the areas that were wrapped, and calculate your total inch-loss figure. There is no need to shower, as the clay leaves the skin feeling smooth, and the effect of the wrap is enhanced if the solution is not washed off right away.
We recommend one wrap per week for 6 weeks and then once a month for maintenance.
For best results, use within 3 months of opening.
For FAQ’s, precautions & more – Please see our more info tab below.
Have you already bought the kit, but need inch loss body wrap refills or extras? We have tubs of clay, additional bandages and replacement tape measures available from only £3.99, so you can buy just what you need saving you the expense of buying the full body wrap kit.