Detox Body Wrap designed for men.
Specially designed for MEN.
Unlike other wraps, ours is not a water wrap, so you will not regain all those lost inches simply by drinking water.
This clay contains 70 minerals and volcanic ash
which naturally contains detoxifying agents designed to detoxify your body whilst tightening loose skin.
Body wrapping detox for men.
It works like a giant poultice, drawing out the toxins and impurities that live in and around your fat cells, while the bandages gently compress and sculpt your body shape, resulting in safe, effective inch loss and visibly firmer skin.
Mens Body Wrap 500ml Kit – £49.99
– 500ml tub of body contouring clay
– 3 Compression Bandages
– Tape Measure
Directions For Use:
– Dry brush or exfoliate the areas you wish to treat. (Optional).
– Ensure the area to be treated is clean and dry and no creams or lotions are on the skin so that the pores are open and are ready to receive the clay.
– Decide which treatment areas you wish to wrap. You can choose to do a full body, a partial body or spot treatments. Full body wraps start at the ankle and work upward wrapping the entire body.
– Partial wraps could be your legs, arms, stomach or hips.
– Measure each body part and record the results. The tape measure should be wrapped firmly on dry skin, but not too tight. Always be sure to stand in the same position (arms up or down) for accurate re-measuring after the wraps.
– Smooth a thin layer of clay (approximately 2mm thick) over the whole area to be treated, massaging firmly into the skin, then apply the bandages (warmed, if possible) on the lowest part of the body and work upwards, wrap the bandages firmly but not too tight.
– Put on a warm robe or blankets, relax with a cup of herbal tea and a good book and stay in the wrap for 60 minutes (or only 10-20 minutes if wrapping your face or neck).
– After 60 minutes remove the bandages in reverse order, re-measure all of the areas that were wrapped, and calculate your total inch-loss figure. There is no need to shower, as the clay leaves the skin feeling smooth, and the effect of the wrap is enhanced if the solution is not washed off right away.
We recommend one wrap per week for 6 weeks and then once a month for maintenance.
For best results, use within 3 months of opening.
For FAQ’s, precautions & more – Please see our more info tab below.
Q – Can I use cling film instead of bandages?
A – Yes – Plastic wrap may be easier to use on yourself and cleans up easily by throwing it away after use, however the bandages provide compression which helps in squeezing out toxins and wastes from the pores and typically gives better inch loss results.
Q – How many inches will I lose?
A – Customer feedback has shown an average of 4 to 15 inches can be lost within the first application.
Q – How long will the inches stay off?
A – If you continue to detox by drinking plenty of water ever the next few days, following a proper diet low in toxins, excluding sugars, caffeine, smoking and alcohol and follow a light exercise program, including walking – the inches lost will remain stable.
Q – How often can I use your Body Wraps?
A – Body wraps can be used as often as you would like, however it is recommended that you wait at least 24 hours between treatments.
Q – Will the Body Wrap cause dehydration?
A – The Body Wrap expels toxins from the body in the form of a liquid, so it is important to drink plenty of water during and after treatments. Ours is not a water wrap, so you will not regain all those lost inches simply by drinking water.
Q – Can I reuse the bandages?
A – Yes – our extra wide Contouring Bandages are designed to be used again and again with a simple wash in between use.
If you are taking any medication, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, then please consult your doctor prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, wash with plenty of water.
Do not use the wrap on the face or around the neck.