Tomato and Basil Pita Pizza – under 200 calories
These personal sized tomato and basil pita pizzas are a firm family favourite here at Slimming Solutions, and they’re super quick and easy! They’re under 200 calories each and take less than 15 minutes to make.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 5-10 minutes
2 whole wheat pita breads
1 tomato, cut into thin slices
65g fat free ricotta cheese
8 fresh basil leaves, cut into slices
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Top the pita breads with the cheese.
3. Add the sliced tomatos and basil.
4. Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
5. Pop in the oven and cook to your liking.