The 7 Day Fat Burning Soup Diet
The Fat Burning Soup Recipe
6 large green onions or large red onion
1-2 cans of tomatoes
1 large head of cabbage
2 green peppers
1 bunch celery
rosemary & tarragon for flavoring
shitake mushrooms for flavoring
1 hot pepper
2 or 3 cloves of chopped garlic
Cut vegetables in small to medium pieces, sauté in and cover with water. Boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. Spices, such as rosemary, sage, thyme, tarragon or oregano, may be added as desired toward the end of cooking.
This soup can be eaten any time you are hungry. Eat as much as you want, whenever you want. This soup will not add calories. The more you eat, the more you will lose. Fill a thermos in the morning if you will be away during the day. However, if eaten alone for indefinite periods, you would suffer from malnutrition.
The Fat Burning Diet
- All fruits except bananas. Cantaloupe and watermelon are lower on calories than most fruits. Eat only the soup and fruits. For drinks – unsweetened tea, cranberry juice or water.
- Day Two: All vegetables. Eat until you are stuffed with all the fresh, raw or canned vegetables. Try to eat green, leafy vegetables and stay away from dry limns peas, and corn. Eat along with the soup. At dinnertime on day two, reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. Do not eat any fruits.
- Day Three: Eat all the soup, fruits and vegetables you want. Do not have a baked potato.If you have eaten for three days, as above, and have not cheated, you will find you should have lost 5 – 7 lb.
- Day Four: Bananas and skimmed milk. Eat as many as 3 bananas and drink as many glasses of skimmed milk as you can on this day along with the soup. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates along with the milk, but on this particular day your body will need the potassium, carbohydrates, proteins and calcium to lessen your cravings for sweets.
- Day Five: Beef and tomatoes. You may have 10-20 ounces of beef and a can of tomatoes or as many as 6 fresh tomatoes on this day. Try to drink at least 6-8 glasses of water on day five to wash away the uric acid in your body. Eat the soup at least once on day five.
- Day Six: Beef and vegetables. Eat to your heart’s content of the beef and vegetables on day six. You can even have two or three steaks if you like with green leafy vegetables, but no baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least once.
- Day Seven: Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juice and vegetables. Again, stuff yourself and be sure to have the soup at least once.
By the end of the seventh day, if you haven’t cheated on the diet, you should’ve lost 10-17lbs. If you’ve lost more than 15lbs, stay off the diet for two full days before resuming the diet again from day one.
After only seven days, you should feel lighter and have an abundance of energy. This diet is for fast fat burning, and the secret is that you’ll burn more calories than you realise. Because everyone’s digestive system is different, this diet will affect everyone differently.
DO NOT drink any alcoholic beverages. This is due to the removal of the fat build-up in the system. Go off diet at least 24 hours before any intake of alcohol.
DO NOT consume any carbonated drinks (including diet drinks). Stick with water, unsweetened tea, black coffee, unsweetened fruit juices, cranberry juice, or skimmed milk.
DO NOT eat any bread or fried foods
Although you can have black coffee with this diet, you may find that you don’t need the caffeine after the third day.
You can eat grilled or baked chicken (with no skin) instead of the beef. You can also substitute grilled fish for the beef on ONE of the days. You’ll need the high-protein in the meat on the other days.