Reveal the Peel – Intense Exfoliating Foot Peel
or 3 interest-free payments of £5.33 with
Foot Peel Mask
- Easy, safe and painless to use
- Smoother, softer, supple feet
- Amazing results in just days
- Clinically proven results
- Dermatlogist tested
- Fits up to a UK size 10 (EU 44.5)
- Free shipping with code: FREEDELIVERY
- No repeat charges or subscriptions
- Next working day delivery available
Reveal the Peel foot peel mask has been designed to easily and painlessly remove hardened, callused skin and improve foot odour after just 1 application revealing smoother, younger, beautiful looking feet.
The Best Foot Peel Mask in the UK…
Reveal the Peel foot peel mask treatment removes hardened, callused skin and improves foot odour after just 1 application! It has been formulated to naturally rid your feet of dead cells easily & painlessly, revealing smoother, younger, beautiful looking feet. After your treatment your feet may feel dry or the skin might feel tighter. This is normal.
How it works: Dead skin cells accumulate and are caused by pressure and friction from ordinary everyday activities such as standing, exercising, and wearing shoes. Reveal the Peel contains natural fruit extracts that gently removes dead skin without the use of pumice stones, files and creams. The unique formulation of extracts and acids break down the desmosomes (these cement skin layers together) which allows any dead skin to painlessly peel away from the soft, supple younger looking skin underneath.
1 box contains one pair of booties for single use only.
Get free shipping with code: FREEDELIVERY
Types of peel:
1. Powdery – Skin dusts off like powder, when you start to see/feel the skin on your feet changing, take a longer shower/bath than usual so the skin is softened enough to gently rub off with a dry towel.
2. Flaky – Larger pieces of skin flake off. This type of peeling will mostly be seen on the arch or sides of the foot where there are usually less layers of skin.
3. Scaly – This is more of a gradual peel which resembles hard, dry, cracked ground. This type of peeling will mostly be seen on the heel where you have more dead skin.
4. Shredding – This type of peel has the appearance of a shredding animal, unsightly to say the least! Whether you experience this type of result will completely depend on how much dead skin you have on your feet pre peel. It is unlikely you will experience this type of peel more than once so if this is not your 1st peel you will most likely experience results as mentioned in types 1 – 3.
5. Sheet – This type of peel is what most users expect and hope to get from a peel, again, this result will depend completely on how much dead skin you have on your feet pre peel. It is best described as a sock of skin coming off your foot. Highly satisfying but do not be tempted to pull the loose skin! It is unlikely you will experience this type of peel more than once so if this is not your 1st peel you will most likely experience results as mentioned in peel types 1 – 3.
Reveal the Peel Foot Peel Mask – Directions For Use:
1. Soak feet in warm water for 15 mins and dry thoroughly. Optional – Apply petroleum jelly as a barrier to the toenails and tops of feet if you don’t want these areas to peel, although most people like to peel the top and bottom of their feet *Please note this product may remove regular and gel polish*
2. Cut booties one at a time across the top with scissors and pop each foot in, fold excess plastic and secure with the enclosed stickies to ensure a nice snug fit. Then just kick back, relax and leave your feet in the booties for 90 minutes. *extra callused or hard skinned feet may require longer in the booties but not longer than 120 minutes* Optional – pop your bootied feet into a pair of socks, this will help the active gel coat your feet thoroughly.
3. After the 90 minutes are up, very carefully make your way to the bathroom and wash your feet thoroughly with soapy water to remove the gel, not forgetting to wash away any excess gel in your bath, shower or sink.
4. Soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes per day; this will enhance the peeling process. Peeling usually starts within 3 – 7 days and can take 7 – 10 days for the full peel to complete.
Ingredients: Aqua, Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Urea, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Tocopherol, Tea Tree Oil, Sodium Hydroxide.
Can I re-use the socks? No, single use only.
Does Reveal the Peel burn? As long as you don’t have any open wounds/cuts or abrasions, then it won’t burn. It’s not recommended for use on open wounds as it may cause some mild discomfort.
Do I need to stay still when using Reveal the Peel? No, you can walk around if you want as long as your feet are soaking in the gel, you will get results. However we recommend limited walking, sit down, grab a book, watch some TV, listen to some music, just have yourself (and your feet) some me time. You can enhance your experience by adding a pair of socks or slippers over the plastic booties.
I have a tattoo on my foot, will it affect it? It will not, your skin will peel but your tattoo will be safe.
Does it have a chemical smell? Not at all, Reveal the Peel is scented with tea tree oil which gives off a fresh fragrance similar to eucalyptus.
What’s the biggest size that fits in the booties? We’ve tested to and recommend no more than UK size 10.
Do I wash my feet after treatment? Rinse your feet thoroughly after the treatment. Remember; don’t add lotion to your feet until the peeling process is complete. Use an oil free moisturiser sparingly if your feet are too dry.
It’s been 3 days and nothing, has it not worked? How long will it take to peel? Results will vary, due to the thickness of the dead skin cells on the soles of the feet and everyone is different. Peeling usually begins within 3 – 7 days, but could take longer. To help the process remember to soak your feet every day for about 10 mins. The peeling process usually completes within 7 – 10 days. After bathing, gently rub your feet with your hands, do not pick or peel any loose skin! Do not use a pumice stone or foot file; allow the process to complete naturally.
Is soaking my feet in fruit acid harmful? Our dermatologically tested foot peel contains natural extracts which exfoliate and moisturise. The main ingredient of Reveal the Peel is fruit acids which are very gentle, when compared with other acids. The fruit acid is absorbed into the layers of dead skin cells and breaks down the desmosomes which hold the layers together. Skin remains undamaged but peels easily away from the fresh layer beneath.
– Rinse gel off feet immediately if you experience any rashes, itching, redness, swelling irritation or inflammation and consult your GP.
– Do not expose this product to extremely high or low temperatures and avoid exposing to direct sunlight.
– Use product immediately after opening.
– The AHA gel can damage surfaces and furniture, take care when using and wipe spills up immediately.
– Do not use if you are diabetic, pregnant or breast feeding or have open foot wounds/sores.
– This product contains AHA and may increase your skins sensitivity to the sun which could result in sunburn. Use sunscreen, cover up and limit sun exposure for 1 week after your feet have fully peeled.
– Keep out of reach of children at all times.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Not tested on animals.
– Dermatologist tested.
You may also like…
Trinny & Susannah The High Waister£34.00 Select options
His & Her’s Body Wrap Kit£71.99 Select options
Boot Camp Body Weight Loss Shake£29.99 Select options
The Diet Patch£24.99 Select options
Body Wrap Treatment£69.99 Select options
Pu-erh Tea£10.00 Select options
Best of Me Tea£28.00 Select options
Teatox by Slimming Solutions£34.99 Select options
Boot Camp Body Wrap£39.99 Select options
Super Tea Bundle£29.99 Select options
Stretch Mark Erase£17.99 Select options
Meal Replacement Shake by Boot Camp Body£29.99 Select options
Trinny & Susannah All In One Body Shaper£41.00 Select options
Vein Vanish – Varicose Vein Cream£17.99 Select options
Cette Body Shape Dress£42.00 Select options
Slim Bomb£39.99 Select options
Feiyan Tea£14.99 Select options
Cette Evolution£34.00 Select options
Trinny & Susannah The Magic Body Smoother£30.00 Select options
Oolong Tea£10.00 Select options
Slimmer’s Tea Pack£39.99 Select options
Thermatrim Plus£29.99 Select options