If you want to lose inches and look and feel your best, look no further than our UK Body Wraps by Boot Camp Body.
The kit consists of a tub of body contouring clay and wrapping bandages. The clay contains over 70 minerals and volcanic ash, which naturally contains detoxifying agents. As a result, it helps detoxify your body, tightening loose skin and improving the appearance of cellulite.
Whether you use them on your stomach, bum, arms or hip area, the elasticated compression bandages help to shape and lift your body, producing astonishing results.
We even include a tape measure and results chart in the kit so you can find out exactly how many inches you’ve lost.
The kits are perfect for improving your shape, slimming into an outfit or enhancing your wellbeing. Order yours online at Slimming Solutions today!
Body Wraps for effective inch loss – made here in UK.
You can also use this body wrap on your face or neck, however, as this is a sensitive area we recommend you only remain in the wrap for 10-20 minutes.
Used regularly, the Boot Camp Body Body Wraps UK can help you maintain your new toned, slimmer shape and is used for many different problem areas:
– To tighten loose skin or stretch marks after pregnancy
– To tone the upper arm area
– To eliminate toxins from the body
– To stay as firm as possible whilst dieting
– To maintain your overall shape and firmness
– To fit into clothing that is currently too tight
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Regular Size
This regular size tub of body contouring clay is ideal for a relaxing pampering session at home; turning your bathroom into your own private health spa.
This regular size pack includes enough clay and bandages for approximately 5-6 full body treatments or 30 partial body treatments.
If you compare this offer with other body wraps on the market that only offer 4 to 8 partial body wrap treatments for around £50, you will see what fantastic value the Boot Camp Body Wraps are.
Boot Camp Body Wrap Regular Pack Includes:
– 500ml tub of body contouring clay
– 3 Compression Bandages
– Boot Camp Body Tape Measure
– An Instruction Leaflet with results chart
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Regular Pack is only £49.99!
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Size
This spa size tub of body contouring clay is used in top spas and beauty salons where they can charge up to a massive £50 per wrap, but now this spa size tub is available for you to use at home at a much more affordable price.
The spa size pack includes enough clay and bandages for approximately 11-12 full body treatments or 60 partial body treatments which would cost you around £500-£600 in a spa.
It’s the same as our 500ml pot but double the size and is superb value for money.
We usually reserve these for our spa clients; however we do have limited stocks available for you to do your own spa treatment in the comfort of your own home.
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Size Pack Includes:
– 1 Litre tub of body contouring clay
– 3 Compression Bandages
– Boot Camp Body Tape Measure
– An Instruction Leaflet with a results chart
Boot Camp Body Wrap – Spa Pack is only £79.99!
Special Offer – Buy our Boot Camp Body Wrap and add Slim Bomb Weight Loss Pills on for only £19.99 – saving a massive 50%!!
Body Wrap UK – Directions For Use:
– Dry brush or exfoliate the areas you wish to treat. (Optional).
– Ensure the area to be treated is clean and dry and no creams or lotions are on the skin so that the pores are open and are ready to receive the clay.
– Decide which treatment areas you wish to wrap. You can choose to do a full body, a partial body or spot treatments. Full body wraps start at the ankle and work upward wrapping the entire body.
– Partial wraps could be your legs, arms, stomach or hips.
– Measure each body part and record the results. The tape measure should be wrapped firmly on dry skin, but not too tight. Always be sure to stand in the same position (arms up or down) for accurate re-measuring after the wraps.
– Smooth a thin layer of clay (approximately 2mm thick) over the whole area to be treated, massaging firmly into the skin, then apply the bandages (warmed, if possible) on the lowest part of the body and work upwards, wrap the bandages firmly but not too tight.
– Put on a warm robe or blankets, relax with a cup of herbal tea and a good book and stay in the wrap for 60 minutes (or only 10-20 minutes if wrapping your face or neck).
– After 60 minutes remove the bandages in reverse order, re-measure all of the areas that were wrapped, and calculate your total inch-loss figure. There is no need to shower, as the clay leaves the skin feeling smooth, and the effect of the wrap is enhanced if the solution is not washed off right away.
We recommend one wrap per week for 6 weeks and then once a month for maintenance.
For best results, use within 3 months of opening.
For FAQ’s, precautions & more – Please see our more info tab below.
Have you already bought the kit, but need inch loss body wrap refills or extras? We have tubs of clay, additional bandages and replacement tape measures available from only £3.99, so you can buy just what you need saving you the expense of buying the full body wrap kit.
A – Yes – Plastic wrap may be easier to use on yourself and cleans up easily by throwing it away after use, however the bandages provide compression which helps in squeezing out toxins and wastes from the pores and typically gives better inch loss results.
Q – How many inches will I lose?
A – Customer feedback has shown an average of 4 to 15 inches can be lost within the first application.
Q – How long will the inches stay off?
A – If you continue to detox by drinking plenty of water ever the next few days, following a proper diet low in toxins, excluding sugars, caffeine, smoking and alcohol and follow a light exercise program, including walking – the inches lost will remain stable.
Q – Can men use the Boot Camp Body Wrap?
A – Yes, around 2 in 10 of our customers are male.
Q – How often can I use your Body Wraps?
A – Body wraps can be used as often as you would like, however it is recommended that you wait at least 24 hours between treatments.
Q – Will the Body Wrap cause dehydration?
A – The Body Wrap expels toxins from the body in the form of a liquid, so it is important to drink plenty of water during and after treatments. Ours is not a water wrap, so you will not regain all those lost inches simply by drinking water.
Q – Can I reuse the bandages?
A – Yes – our extra wide Contouring Bandages are designed to be used again and again with a simple wash in between use.
Q – Can I buy refills or do I have to buy complete kits each time?
A – You can buy clay refills, spare bandages, tape measures and lots of other exciting products from our Boot Camp Body range at Slimming Solutions.
If you are taking any medication, are pregnant or have any other medical condition, then please consult your doctor prior to use. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs, wash with plenty of water.
Do not use the wrap on the face or around the neck.