Low Fat Recipes: Carrot & Coriander Soup
Super delicious, creamy carrot & coriander soup.
*This recipe serves 5-6 people. The preparation time is 5 minutes. Recipe takes 20 minutes.*
A bunch of fresh coriander (roughly chopped)
1 tbsp. of olive oil
900ml of vegetable stock (1 & 1/2 pints)
4 carrots (peeled and roughly chopped)
1/2 large onion (roughly chopped)
Low fat recipes for soup.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat
- Fry the carrots and onion in a little hot fat for three minutes until the onion has softened
- Add in the vegetable stock and add the coriander
- Bring to the boil, and cook until the carrots are tender (this should take approx. 10 minutes)
- Remove from the heat
- Allow to cool slightly
- Puree the soup until it is smooth (use a hand blender or food processor)
- Once it is completely smooth, dish up your soup
- Enjoy with crusty bread
We hope you enjoy reading through our low fat recipes, to stay updated keep visiting our blog!