Kelly Rowland explains how she gets her body fit for skinny jeans
Kelly Rowland has been explaining how she keeps her body trim enough to fit in even the smallest skinny jeans.
The X Factor judge told New magazine that being healthy and toned is most important to her, so she does not partake in crash diets or unhealthy exercise regimes.
Instead, she does everything sensibly, with 20 minutes on an exercise bike or cross trainer and then some sit-ups her usual routine.
"I work out every other day at least. If you don't then I don't think you see the rewards. Even if you can get 30 minutes of cardio in every other day you'll see a big change in yourself," Rowland remarked.
She also insisted she never deprives herself, instead making sure 80 per cent of the food she eats is healthy so she can have what she likes for the remaining 20 per cent.
This comes after a source told the Mirror that the former Destiny's Child star is considering putting her X Factor candidates on a tough exercise and eating plan to get them in great shape for the live finals.
Do you think Kelly Rowland's routine sounds easy to follow?