January’s most-read blog articles
We’ve got over 1,000 articles available on our diet news blog site. But just in case you missed anything exciting, here’s our top 14 most-read in 2014 so far. Enjoy.
Top 14 Diet Blogs
A lot of new entries on our most popular diet list as people search for weight loss eating plans for the New Year. However, the top four spots remain unchanged – these four articles were the most read for the whole of 2013 too!
- The One Week Egg Diet
- The Three Day Diet Meal Plan
- The Seven Day Fat Burning Soup Diet
- The Banana Diet
- Dr Oz’s new diet for 2014: Lose 9lbs in 14 days – NEW ENTRY
- Lose 10lbs on the 3 Day Military Diet – NEW ENTRY
- The Ultimate Tea Diet – NEW ENTRY
- The Wall Street Diet – DOWN THREE PLACES
- The Grapefruit Diet – DOWN TWO PLACES
- The 7 Day All You Can Eat Diet – NEW ENTRY
- The 8 Hour Diet – NEW ENTRY
- The M-Plan – The Mushroom Diet – NEW ENTRY
- The Two Day Citrus Diet – DOWN FOUR PLACES
- The DASH Diet – DOWN FIVE PLACES
Top 5 Celebrity Blogs
Public interest in Vicky Pattison’s new body shape continues and bumps up her into first place, while the new series of Birds of Feather sparks more searches for Pauline Quirke, keeping her in second place, while Katie Price drops to third. The only new entry is TOWIE’s Sam Faiers who jumps up the ranking due to her stint on Celebrity Big Brother.
- Vicky Pattison’s incredible weight loss – UP TWO PLACES
- Pauline Quirke’s dieting battle
- How Katie Price lost two stone in six weeks – DOWN TWO PLACES
- TOWIE’s Sam: “I cut out booze and carbs to get a flat tum” – NEW ENTRY
- How Janet Jackson lost 60lbs – DOWN ONE PLACE
Top 5 Other most-read
Our article on the much talk about ’30 Day Plank Challenge’ is the only newcomer. The challenge became popular as people made New Years Resolutions to do more exercise. It jumps in at the number 2 spot.