Healthy Snacks- Mini Mince Fajitas
Snack In Style With Mini Mexican Mince Fajitas
In a snacking mood but trying to stick to the diet? How about having some delicious mexican snacks to get you by? Who could possibly say no?
These come at only 41 calories per snack and the recipe makes up to 36!
What You Will Need:
– 2 tbsp of sunflower oil
– ground mince
– 2 chopped peppers
– 1 tsp of ground coriander
– 227g canned chopped tomatoes
– 2 tbsp of chipotle paste
– 4 chopped spring onions
– 3 large wholemeal tortillas
– 75g of grated mozzarella
How To Make The Snack:
1. Heat up the oil in a frying pan then stir-fry the mince and the peppers for two minutes.
2. Next, add the tomatoes and the chipotle paste and stir in.
3. Leave to simmer for five minutes.
4. Add the spring onions and coriander and stir, then cook for another minute.
5. Remove from the heat and leave to cool as you go onto the next step.
6. Cut the tortillas into 36 pieces by cutting each on first into quarters, then these quarters into thirds.
7. Place a small amount of the mince mixture and some cheese onto each piece, roll up onto a wrap and secure with a cocktail stick.
And that’s it! Snack completed! Now you can snack away and indulge without putting on the pounds!
For more healthy recipes, check out the rest of our blog —–> http://blog.slimmingsolutions.com/healthy-recipes/
Comment below for help and advice.