Beef Pasta Grill – 350 calories
Need help to lose weight? This healthy recipe is quick, easy and very tasty so can be enjoyed by all the family whether your slimming or not. Why not try replacing the mince with chicken for a delicious alternative?
175g/ 6 oz pasta shapes
225g/ 8 oz/ 2 cups very lean minced (ground) beef
1 onion chopped
400g/ 14 oz/ 1 large can of tomatoes
2.5 ml ½ tsp dried oregano
Salt and freshly ground pepper
45ml/ 3 tbsp grated mozzarella cheese.
• Follow the instructions on the packet to cook the pasta. Drain the pasta.
• In the mean time fry the onion and the beef together in a pan until the grains of meat are browned and have separated. Pour of any fat that there is. Add the tomatoes and break with a wooden spoon.
• Mix in the oregano and stir in the salt and pepper as well. Bring it to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
• Mix in the pasta and spoon into a flameproof bowl or plate.
• Sprinkle the cheese and briefly heat under the grill until the top is browned.
Do you have any other quick and easy recipe ideas?
Disclaimer – This information is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. The information may not apply to you and before you use any of the information provided in the site, you should contact a qualified medical, dietary, fitness or other appropriate professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against Slimming Solutions Ltd, it’s directors or employees as the result of the use of such information.