7 Day Healthy Eating Plan
If you’re looking for a way to quickly lose weight without starving yourself or missing out on delicious foods, try this 7 day healthy eating plan. This plan will help jump start any weight loss plan, especially when combined with a regular exercise routine. It includes 3 meals every day as well as 2 snacks. Feel free to choose from any of the meals or snack options for each day, and make sure you’re drinking plenty of water, up to 2 litres per day if you can.
A 7 day healthy eating plan needn’t be boring with these delicious meal ideas.
– 4 egg whites scrambled or in an omelette with any 3 of the following: 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 75g of cherry tomatoes, 45g of broccoli, 2 tablespoons of refried beans, 2 tablespoons of onions, or 2 tablespoons of mushrooms.
– 75g of oatmeal made with water and 8 tablespoons of skimmed milk along with 1 cup of blueberries.
– Whole grain English muffin with almond butter, peanut butter, or sugar-free jam along with 2 turkey sausages or 2 slices of back bacon.
– Salad containing 450g of spinach or Romaine lettuce, 1 tablespoon dried cranberries or 115g of celery, 115g of grilled chicken or sliced turkey breast, 3 slices of avocado or 2 tablespoons of low-fat cheddar cheese, 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts or 40g of mushrooms, and 2 tablespoons of a low-fat dressing.
– Turkey burger with small salad containing ½ of any of the above ingredients.
– Wheat tortilla filled with 115g of lean sandwich meat, 40g Romaine lettuce, 3 tomato slices, and 1 teaspoon of horseradish and/or Dijon mustard.
Additionally, lunch should also contain one of the following:
– 100g of lentils or pinto beans
– 115g of grilled salmon with 85g of wild rice, 160g of cantaloupe melon, and a small salad of baby spinach, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar, and 1 teaspoon of grated Parmesan cheese.
– 1 turkey burger with 150g of roasted cauliflower and broccoli, 85g of brown rice, and a small salad of spinach with 1 tablespoon of light balsamic vinaigrette.
– 115g of grilled halibut or 140g of grilled wild salmon, 85g brown rice, 40g of sautéed mushrooms, 40g of chopped yellow onions, and 150g of green beans.
– 115g of lean pork tenderloin stir-fried in olive oil with 150g of chopped onions, broccoli, garlic, and bell peppers along with 150g of steamed green beans or 100g of brown rice.
Choose any one of these snacks to eat twice throughout the day:
– 125g of fat-free Greek yogurt with 100g of sliced strawberries.
– 125g of fat-free cottage cheese.
– 1 medium orange.
– 1 medium apple.
– 6 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons of hummus.
– 1 cheese string.
– 100g of blueberries.
– 100g of red grapes.
– 8 tortilla chips with 2 tablespoons of guacamole.
By carefully choosing from these delicious foods and sticking to this 7 day healthy eating plan, you will be well on your way to healthy weight loss.
Don’t fancy this meal plan? We have a wide range of alternative diets available on our blog